WISE-ACT is the COST Action CA16222 focusing on the Wider Impacts and Scenario Evaluation of Autonomous and Connected Transport.
This COST Action has five Working Groups (WGs) which focus on the diverse issues surrounding Autonomous and Connected Transport. Although WGs aim at meeting individual objectives through planned tasks and activities, there are strong links and collaborations among all WGs.
- Chair: Dr Nikolas Thomopoulos
- Vice-Chair: Prof. Cristina Pronello
- STSM Co-ordinator: Prof. Maria Attard
- Publications Co-ordinator: Dr Dimitris Milakis
- Science Communication Manager: Dr Giuseppe Lugano
- WG1 Leader / Co-Leader(s): Dr Floridea di Ciommo, Dr Federico Costantini, Mr Siegfried Rupprecht
- WG2 Leader / Co-Leader(s): Dr Eda Beyazit, Dr Karel Martens
- WG3 Leader / Co-Leader(s): Prof. Graham Parkhurst, Dr Pablo Cabanellas, Dr Vasco Reis
- WG4 Leader / Co-Leader(s): Prof. Amalia Polydoropoulou, Prof. Mario Cools, Prof. Yoram Shiftan
- WG5 Leader / Co-Leader(s): Prof. Constantinos Antoniou, Dr Vincent Armant