WISE-ACT is the COST Action CA16222 focusing on the Wider Impacts and Scenario Evaluation of Autonomous and Connected Transport.
This COST Action has five Working Groups (WGs) which focus on the diverse issues surrounding Autonomous and Connected Transport. Although WGs aim at meeting individual objectives through planned tasks and activities, there are strong links and collaborations among all WGs.
- Chair: Dr Nikolas Thomopoulos
- Vice-Chair: Prof. Cristina Pronello
- STSM Co-ordinator: Prof. Maria Attard
- Publications Co-ordinator: Dr Dimitris Milakis
- Science Communication Co-ordinator: Dr Tibor Petrov
- ITC Conference Grant Co-ordinator: Dr Marcin Stepniak
- WG1 Leader / Co-Leader(s): Dr Floridea di Ciommo, Dr Federico Costantini, Mr Siegfried Rupprecht
- WG2 Leader / Co-Leader(s): Dr Eda Beyazit, Dr Karel Martens
- WG3 Leader / Co-Leader(s): Prof. Graham Parkhurst, Dr Pablo Cabanellas, Dr Anna Pernestal
- WG4 Leader / Co-Leader(s): Dr Valentina Rappazzo, Prof. Amalia Polydoropoulou, Prof. Yoram Shiftan
- WG5 Leader / Co-Leader(s): Dr Claudio Roncoli, Prof. Constantinos Antoniou